About Monica Watson "Sparking River"
Hi! I am so glad you are here! Welcome!
I am passionate about empowering people who are experiencing pain, trauma, anxiety and depression. eating disorders and family separation. Currently I own and operate the GAMA Pilates & Yoga Center in Alliston, Ontario, and offer retreat space at Sparking RIver Healing Sanctuary.
Kambo was the right medicine to clear my symptoms of Reynaulds Syndrome, PTSD Eating Disorders, Hypoglycemia. I have also used it to manage altitude sickness successfully.
Reynaulds Syndrome is an auto-immune disorder that causes a reduction of circulation to extremities. In my case it was severe. My toes have been perfectly fine, even with snow melting in my boots when I became too adventurous up north.
I am certified in Kambo through The International Association of Sapo Practitioners, trained by Ananya Maitri under Peter Gorman, IASP. Other teachers I have trained with are Darren Austin Hall, Hillary Faye, Kindlii McCollum, Sat Devbir Singh and Tracey Montanile.
My services include:
Sacred Rapeh Ceremony
Tree Spirit Healing and Reiki
Natural Herbal Owl Spirit Remedies
Yoga (regular temp and HOT Yoga)
BreathWork & Time Line Therapy
40 Day Post-Death Soul Release Ceremony
My personal journey to healing began with a decision;
I was NOT willing to live my life in pain!
Kambo is the medicine that finally landed my soul pieces back in my body and I am my soul is fully HOME.
For years I suffered with a fibromyalgia, depression, an eating disorder, Reynauld's Syndrome, and Hypoglycemia and PTSD during a time in my life when my marriage ended and I became a single parent to an infant. I didn't know how to do the father archetype and was totally overwhelmed.
I had to learn how to disengage energetically from people who were feeding off my energy; it seemed that all I had to do was think of someone else's illness and it would manifest in my body.
Then I faced the long and arduous job of figuring out how to heal myself over and over again and ecoming a doula for mothers in labor was a leap into my soul's purpose.
Now I help others rebirth their soul!
I wish for you the transformation that I have experienced!
For a long time I felt that I could ever be enough, do enough or work or suffer enough to be accepted. Teaching in the public school system crushed my spirit. I did not feel aligned with the teaching methods. Now I teach holistically and work intuitively, which is the way we learn and grow.
**I want to share with you all I have learned about chronic pain disorders and rare diseases. I want to empower you to create a new relationship with pain and what pain is here to teach you.**
Monica Watson Sparking River
University of Toronto BEd 1993
- OCT - Ontario College of Teachers 1993
- P/J/I Qualifications
- FSL 1 & 2
- ESL 1
- Special Education, Part 1
Teacher, French & Special Education,
Toronto District School Board 1993-2015
McMaster University Hons. BA French Language and Literature 1992
-Canadian College of Homeopathy (Diploma in progress)
- GAMA Pilates & Yoga Center, Founder and Owner 2016-Present
- Director of 200 Hr Yoga Teacher Training,
Prenatal Certification at GAMAPYC 2016-Present
- RYT-500 Registered Yoga Teacher 3 200 Hr Teacher Certifications
2001, 2014 and 2016
- Reiki Master; Usui Reiki and Kundalini Reiki 2016-2020
- Mansion of the Heart University Grad 2020
- inferno Hot Pilates Instructor and Inferno Transformation Coach 2020
- Baptiste Institute : Baptiste Yoga Teacher Credential 2019
- Sound Resonance Therapy (Vibration Energy Healer) 2018
- Doterra Wellness Associate 2018
- Breathing Coach, Breathwork Practitioner 2017
- Rhythm2Recovery Teacher 2017
- Power Yoga Canada Yoga Teacher Certification 2016
- Trauma Sensitive Yoga Certificate, Healing Heroes Canada Affiliate 2016
- Pilates Mat Certificate Diploma; Body Harmonics 2016
- Thai Massage - Master Practitioner and Trainer 2015
- Doula (prenatal, post-partum) 1997